Enjoy our Professional and Relaxed Working Environment
Ambitious projects, diverse scope of duties, and space for individuality – that is what we offer our employees!
At Intact, we are passionate about our projects, get inspired by each other, and take on new challenges as a team. Our pioneering spirit and creativity allow us to break new ground and encourage innovations. We help shape the future of the TIC industry.
We are always looking for motivated and creative people to join our team. Submit your application today. We offer:
- Full-time and part-time employment
- Supervision of diploma theses and projects
The Intact Difference
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
- Free coffee, tea, and fruits
- International work environment
- Possibility to work abroad
- Long-term and secure jobs
- Social room
- Excellent traffic connections (train and car)
- Free parking
- State-of-the-art computer hardware
We are happy to receive unsolicited applications at any time.
Our positions located at our headquarters in Austria are posted exclusively in German as it is essential to understand German at Intact HQ.
IT Business Solution Consultant – Sales (f/m/x)
Hi, my name is Armin. I’m CMO at Intact. I would be delighted to welcome you to our team. Intact, the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the Testing, Inspection, and Certification (TIC) industry, is seeking an IT Business Solution Consultant to join our global team. Our products ensure that organic goods are really organic, food is safe, fisheries are sustainable, and airplanes don’t fall from the sky because of malfunctions.
Our international presence means you’ll be in contact with customers all over the world and work as part of a global organization. Sound good? Send us your application and become a part of our team.
- Cooperation with our international Sales Managers to acquire new customers
- Process and IT consulting for our Intact Platform (e.g., prepare and conduct demos, define implementation scope, calculate project and licensing options)
- Contact person for internal interfaces (Product Management, Project Management, Development, Marketing)
- Completed education (University, FH, or AHS) with a specialization in Economy, Marketing or Sales Management
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Business Consulting, Sales Management, Project Management or Product Management
- Excellent MS Office skills and IT affinity
- Excellent communication skills on a professional level in English (verbal and written)
- Strong customer orientation
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel (about 10%)
- Flexible home office models as well as flex time model with 38.5 h, no all-in agreement
- Conveniently located Lebring office with immediate proximity to car exit and train station – working remote is possible
- Meal allowance for restaurants in the surrounding area
- Company events and collaborative culture
- Training and further education opportunities
- Long-term employment, competitive salary, opportunities for further training
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3 094,- (x14; scaled based on performance, experience, and qualifications)
Send Us Your Application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team soon.