The Intact Platform — New Commercial Off-The-Shelf Food Safety Software Solution
The Intact Platform is the leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) cloud and on-premise software solution in the TIC-market (testing, inspection, and certification). It is widely used by conformity assessment bodies (CABs), accreditation bodies (ABs), and certification program owners (CPOs) within the industry. The new release of an open commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Intact Platform — designed explicitly for CABs providing GFSI-recognized certification and also available to existing customers as a new module, establishes a fast, cost-efficient, and easy way to handle the most relevant end-to-end processes.
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to CPOs — no more manual data entry or double entry for audit, product, certification, certificate, and relevant master data.
- Always up-to-date data like checklists, product groups, scoring methods, and others — You audit, we maintain.
- Available as COTS software solution or as an additional module to your existing Intact Platform.
- Lower up-front investment costs for SMEs — COTS as a multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud solution providing default reports, workflows, set-ups, settings, and more.
- Easy-to-use software — limited to no bespoke software development leads to a standardized, well-documented, and user-friendly experience.
- Always ahead of the competition — new certification programme requirements are implemented as soon as they hit.
Key Features and Benefits
Interfaces (APIs) to CPOs
Pre-configured and optimized (standardized) workflows.
Scoring methods, checklists, reports, certificates, and more. Everything ready-to-use.
Modular structure (software module for each CPO).
Fast ROI — an average of more than 300%
Data sharing with Auditee Portals (producers, retailers, wholesalers, etc.)